Updated June 20th, 2016
* Non-Account Activity. You can watch videos on footballyard without having a footballyard Account.
* Account-Related Activity. Certain other activities on footballyard” like creating profile, get notification via email â”require you to have a footballyard Account. We ask for some personal information when you create a footballyard Account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
* Usage Information. We may record information about your usage, such as when you use footballyard, the contacts you communicate with, the videos you watch. If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your account. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. "Web Beacons") in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
* Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information, photos or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your playback or profile pages, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
* If you submit personally identifiable information to us through footballyard, we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the general and personalized features and functionality of the footballyard Site, and to process any flagging activity or correspondence you send to us.
* Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you upload videos, photos or send messages through the footballyard Site and other Users can contact you through messages and comments. Any videos or photos that you submit to the footballyard Site may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
* We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major footballyard Site changes or for customer service purposes).
* We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the footballyard Site and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, analyzing, and processing user preferences and trends, as well as user activity and communications.
Information That is Publicly Available
* When you create an account on the footballyard site, some information about your account and your account activity will be provided to other Users of the site. This may include the date you opened your account, the date you last logged into your account, your age (if you choose to make it public), the country and the number of videos you have watched.
* Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you engage in certain activity on the site, such as you upload videos or send messages through the footballyard Site. Other Users can contact you through messages and comments.
Cookies & 3rd Party Advertisements
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit Google AdSense
footballyard adheres to the US Safe Harbor privacy principles. For more information about the Safe Harbor framework or our registration, see the Department of Commerce's web site.
For more information you may contact footballyard through email form available on footballyard